Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Roving Reader

Eye-catching font choice on cover AND spine....plus the cover has this sparkling swirl thing...didn't quite translate in the picture, but it looks interesting...

Falling In
by
Frances O'Roark Dowell

Check it out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that IS an awesome cover!

Tales of Whimsy said...

How cute. I love it.

Alexia561 said...

Awesome cover! Another great find!

Cindy said...

I found your blog through the book blogger hop and I'm now I'm a follower!!!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

That is a great cover :)

Gina said...

Glad everyone enjoyed it as much as I! =0)

Cindy: Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy!

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader