Are you an avid reader looking for your next "fix"? Can't bear to be without some form of reading material in your spare time? Welcome to my world! Whether you are seeking a new book to "feed your need", or you are an author seeking an unbiased point of view on your own recent masterpiece, this is the place to be. With life as with books, you never know where the next step might take you...

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Roving Reader



Okay, so I know this is definitely a stretch as it's not so much book related as it is TV related...but come on....it's GLEE!  (Yep, scored my copy of Season 1, Volume 1....how about you?)

5 comments:

Michelle Santiago said...

i love, LOVE glee!! i can't wait until it comes back on tv :)

Melanie said...

Yay! I've got mine too. Just finished it last night. Still trying to figure out what I want to happen to everyone. :D

Gina said...

chelleyreads: Same here! Date is marked on my calendar! =0)

Melanie: Oohh! Good question....haven't thought about it too much yet, but I definitely can't wait to see what's in store! =0)

Tales of Whimsy said...

te he
funny pic :)

Gina said...

Juju: Yup...that was my aim. =0)

Copyright © 2009-present Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Powered by Blogger
Content by the Insatiable Reader